Where can I register for the Experienced Worker Assessment?

The Installation & Maintenance Electrician EWA is available from City and Guilds and EAL recognised centres who offer this qualification.

The Domestic Electrician EWA is available from EAL centres currently and will be available from City & Guilds training centres later this year.

You can find training provider links in our Find an EWA Provider section and can search by regional or national providers.